Jeff Probst blogs ‘Survivor: Tocantins’: episode 2
Okay, on to the episode. I gotta mention it. Another blindside. We’re 2 for 2 and I love it. Candace never saw it coming. I hated losing Candace. She was bound to provide lots of spark around camp. But Candace, you picked a fight with the wrong guy….
You picked on Coach! Nobody picks on Coach. He’s a symphony conductor for crying out loud. He’s a maestro! You don’t mess with maestros! They’re known for their Scorpio-like ”get even” mentality. You stung him and he stung you back. Torch snuff. Bye-bye. Just like that, Candace is out.
Leave a comment
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12