Jeff Probst blogs ‘Survivor: Tocantins’: episode 2
Okay, on to the episode. I gotta mention it. Another blindside. We’re 2 for 2 and I love it. Candace never saw it coming. I hated losing Candace. She was bound to provide lots of spark around camp. But Candace, you picked a fight with the wrong guy….
You picked on Coach! Nobody picks on Coach. He’s a symphony conductor for crying out loud. He’s a maestro! You don’t mess with maestros! They’re known for their Scorpio-like ”get even” mentality. You stung him and he stung you back. Torch snuff. Bye-bye. Just like that, Candace is out.
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13