Survivor 19 rumored to be taking place in Samoa
Reports are surfacing that the 19th season of Survivor will be taking place in Samoa, 3 hours form Auckland and Faleolo International Airport, near two luxury hotels
Head of the online Talamua news service, Apulu Lance Polu, says local media are being pressured not to report what little they do know or find out about the plans.
In an editorial he revealed Deputy Prime Minister Misa Telefoni had called publishers, editors and media owners to a meeting.
There the media were confronted by “a Caucasian man who claimed to have been a journalist representing an overseas company filming a popular TV reality show on CBS that claimed 100 million TV viewers worldwide”.
He said Survivor’s advanced team would arrive in Samoa in April “and they expect none of their activities to be reported by the local media.
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- DREW ASKEW — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 4
- JOHN ROCKER STRIKES OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 3
- VAL CORRALLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 2
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast