Jenna Morasca becomes pro wrestler
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca will be joining TNA Wrestling as a professional wrestler, set to make her debut March 12, at 9 p.m. on Spike TV’s TNA iMPACT.
“Everyone is covered in glitter and makeup and stuff and then goes and beats the crap out of each other,” says Morasca about what attracted her to wrestling. “This is perfect for me.”
The report also says that she will not start wrestling immediately, and will not be wrestling under a nickname.
Although she won’t actually wrestle at first, Morasca will indeed start fighting after taking a crash course in the “sport.” Unfortunately, the 28-year-old reality star has declined to take on a sassy new name/identity for the ring. “I’m gonna be me because it’s more beneficial to know it’s me from Survivor,” she explains. “If I had to take a name, it would be a terrible stripper name like Candy Cane Lane.” (Naturally.) And what happens if someone puts chocolate and peanut butter in the ring? “Oh, then it’s on! Death to all!”
Leave a comment
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11