Todd Herzog, Spencer Duhm dating
In an email to AfterElton.com blogger Michael Jensen, Survivor: China winner Todd Herzog revealed that he and Survivor: Tocantins contestant Spencer Duhm have been dating.
I can’t say much because he’s still on the show, but we met about a month before his season began. We’re doing the ‘take it slow’ thing which I find to be really nice. Usually guys are in search for one thing, but its refreshing to see that Spencer is different. We have such extreme opposite tastes but so much in common. He LOVES sports and I prefer the solo outdoors stuff, I like to dress super trendy he’s into plain T’s, I love alternative music he likes Whitney! (shhh)
We both love to keep active and busy, we love trying new things and traveling. I was attracted to him the moment I saw him, mainly because he’s got this confidence that pours out of him and a piercing stare that you can’t help but notice so I went ‘fishing’! Started talking with him and reeled him in! He’s coming to stay with me all next week, and I with him next month. I’ll be in New York for his finale in May and we are planning a huge trip this summer … So hopefully things go well! I’m like a wall that usually wont let anyone one close to me, but he’s doing a great job at breaking it down so I have high hopes!
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings