Jeff Probst blogs ‘Survivor: Tocantins’ episode 5
I think Stephen is one of the most sophisticated and subtle players in the game. He is letting people believe that he’s the quiet, “one beat behind” city kid just happy to not have bugs crawling up his arse. Who knows, he may be gay and/or he may have limited experience with women, but that is irrelevant. This guy could go deep.
Word on the street: People like Taj and I can see why. She’s coming across as a likable, hard working, and industrious player. But boy did she make a potential million- dollar mistake when she gave the idol to Stephen.
Let me answer your question before you ask it…Stephen is absolutely correct that at this moment, the idol belongs to him. Case closed.
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13