Jeff Probst blogs ‘Survivor: Tocantins’ episode 5
I think Stephen is one of the most sophisticated and subtle players in the game. He is letting people believe that he’s the quiet, “one beat behind” city kid just happy to not have bugs crawling up his arse. Who knows, he may be gay and/or he may have limited experience with women, but that is irrelevant. This guy could go deep.
Word on the street: People like Taj and I can see why. She’s coming across as a likable, hard working, and industrious player. But boy did she make a potential million- dollar mistake when she gave the idol to Stephen.
Let me answer your question before you ask it…Stephen is absolutely correct that at this moment, the idol belongs to him. Case closed.
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings