Jeff Probst blogs ‘Survivor: Tocantins’ episode 7
I have to say, I really enjoyed tonight’s episode. It was very different from your typical Survivor episode and maybe that’s what I liked about it. I don’t always like an episode dominated by strategy talk but tonight was an exception. Tonight, I loved the dizzying amount of strategizing.
There are so many alliances going on that for the first time in 18 seasons I am delightfully confused. I can barely keep track of them all. It doesn’t take a very smart 5th grader to tell there are going to be a lot of blindsides coming up in the next few weeks. It’s almost guaranteed with this many alliances, not all of them can hold up. Betrayal is coming. To win this season of Survivor you are going to have to play a fantastic mental game from here on out.
Leave a comment
- DREW ASKEW — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 4
- JOHN ROCKER STRIKES OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 3
- VAL CORRALLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 2
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast