Crystal’s Post-Boot Interviews: “I was a social threat out there”
The challenges are not devised for everyday things that people do. They were hard as hell. For a person who’s been in tip-top shape, those challenges were hard. So I threw my physicality out the window and [decided to] play a social game.
…You know, folks had such high expectations of me. And I was like, I don’t even know how to do this and do that. I think what really got me from day one was running up the hill. It wasn’t a typical hill. It was a very steep mountain that was gravelly and I fell. I skidded all the way to the bottom. From that day forward I knew: what have I gotten myself into?
You know, I don’t wanna entertain his childish thoughts because I wasn’t raised that way, and, you know, I had no major bitterness towards Randy. My bitterness with Randy started when he called me a “B” and I told him “Don’t ever disrespect me like that,” because he doesn’t know me.
That was the moment of me becoming an outspoken person in the game. And I don’t think they showed that, but I told him “I’m gonna respect you because your name is Randy, and you’re gonna call me Crystal.”
Read more: Exclusive: Crystal Cox talks dishes her ‘Survivor Gabon’ experience – Reality TV World – News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs.
Leave a comment
- DREW ASKEW — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 4
- JOHN ROCKER STRIKES OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 3
- VAL CORRALLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 2
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast