Survivor: Tocantins Episode 8 – “It’s Funny When People Cry”
One castaway begs for a second chance but becomes an outcast after an emotional outburst. A group of castaways get a taste of Brazilian culture and cuisine on an exotic reward. A nail-biting immunity challenge comes down to the wire with shocking results. One softspoken mastermind presents a devious strategic move to his alliance at the last minute. Will he be able to pull off an upset?
Airs April 23, 2009 at 8 PM EST on CBS.
Leave a comment
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11