Rob and Amber Mariano welcome daughter Lucia Rose
They survived two seasons apiece on both CBS’s Survivor and The Amazing Race and even their own FOX reality show, Rob and Amber: Against the Odds. Now Rob and Amber Brkich Mariano are taking on their most daunting challenge yet — parenthood.
Amber, 30, gave birth to daughter Lucia Rose Mariano on the Fourth of July at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, Fla., Rob, 33, tells PEOPLE exclusively.
With a first name of Italian origin meaning “light of God” and a middle name as a tribute to her paternal grandmother, who died on the Fourth of July, Lucia arrived weighing 6 lbs., 11.5 oz. and measuring 19 ¼ inches long. “Both mom and baby are healthy and doing great,” says Rob.
“Lucia is a great eater and sleeps a lot, however she tends to be a bit of a night owl like her daddy at times,” he adds. “She is a perfect baby and we could not have asked for anything more. We are over the moon with happiness at her arrival!”
Leave a comment
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty