Heroes and villains all-stars, return to Samoa both confirmed for Survivor 20
Details of Survivor 20’s not-so-secret twist and location have been confirmed: just like season 19, it will film in Samoa, and it will feature the return of past cast members who will likely be organized into tribes of heroes versus villains, according to one cast member who wasn’t asked to return.
Both the location and the show’s desire to bring back previous cast members were confirmed in an email message sent from casting director Lynne Spillman to Survivor season one winner Richard Hatch on June 23, inviting him to participate. The letter said season 20 “will be filmed in Samoa” sometime between Aug. 1 and Sept. 20.
That letter was revealed as part of Hatch’s petition to be released [PDF] so he can appear on the show, which notes that he “is presently serving the final approximately 90 days of his sentence under home confinement.”
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13