Rupert Boneham’s charity ‘Rupert’s Kids’ burglarized
An Indianapolis charity that helps troubled youth has been burglarized.
Rupert’s Kids inc, says thousands of dollars in electronic equipment was taken from their offices on the north side. Police say it happened sometime between 6:00 pm Monday night and 7:00 am Tuesday morning on the 700 block of E. 86th Street.
Police say someone broke into Rupert’s Kids Inc. and stole $5,200 worth of electronics, including televisions and laptops. The burglary was discovered Tuesday morning.
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13