Richard Hatch gives interview for Today Show, then gets arrested again
Richard Hatch gave an interview to NBC’s Today show – his first since being released from prison – which was broadcast Tuesday in which he said he believed he was put in prison because he’s gay, which prosecutors refuted as “baseless and delusional.”
Hatch went on to claim the judge discriminated against him and one of the prosecutors was guilty of misconduct.
In a strange twist, hours after the interview aired, Hatch was arrested again at his sister’s home, where he was living. Authorities would not say initially why he was arrested, although it is assumed to be because Hatch did not have permission to do two other interviews which aired later, one with a local radio station and the other with Access Hollywood. Hatch did secure permission for the Today Show interview.
READ MORE: ‘Survivor’ Hatch behind bars for TV interviews (with video) (MSNBC)
SEE ALSO: Why Did Richard Hatch End Up in the Slammer Again? (Hint: Not Because He’s Gay) (E! Online)
Leave a comment
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11