Jeff Probst blogs ‘Survivor: Gabon’ Episode 13 at EW.com
I don’t know who should win the acting award, but both Bob and Kenny gave stellar performances. I don’t believe Bob was sorry for one second. He is playing the game. Just like Kenny. On the other hand, Kenny’s sad “poor me” performance was so understated, so restrained that it almost warrants a spot at the final tribal council.
Bob was never going to give him the necklace, but damn, I do appreciate Kenny’s bravado. Plead for the necklace while you’re planning Bob’s blindside. Awesome. Kenny is setting himself up for a major ass whuppin’…or a million dollars. I love this kid. Love him.
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13