Survivor 20 crew, production unaffected by tsunami
The recent tsunami which hit Samoa on Tuesday did not affect Survivor 20 preparations and no crew members were injured. Samoa was rumored to be the location for Survivor 20 but was not confirmed by CBS, however, a spokesperson said no one was harmed and production was not underway – which seems to give confirmation.
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13