Survivor 20 crew, production unaffected by tsunami
The recent tsunami which hit Samoa on Tuesday did not affect Survivor 20 preparations and no crew members were injured. Samoa was rumored to be the location for Survivor 20 but was not confirmed by CBS, however, a spokesperson said no one was harmed and production was not underway – which seems to give confirmation.
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings