Survivor 20 crew, production unaffected by tsunami
The recent tsunami which hit Samoa on Tuesday did not affect Survivor 20 preparations and no crew members were injured. Samoa was rumored to be the location for Survivor 20 but was not confirmed by CBS, however, a spokesperson said no one was harmed and production was not underway – which seems to give confirmation.
Leave a comment
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12