TWO DO ADIEU: Candice Dismissed, Danielle Repelled
“Sinking Ship” The villains manage to work together one last time to get rid of recent turncoat Candice, but when the relationship between Danielle and Parvati gets a little too close for Russell’s comfort, he puts another insane plan in motion to get rid of Danielle and uses a new alliance with Rupert and Colby to force Danielle to dig her own grave.
TVGuide.com: How did you feel going into your final Tribal Council?
Candice Woodcock: I thought I was in good shape. I thought we were going to split the votes between Rupert and Colby because they were worried that Rupert had found the idol. I thought for sure that they were going for Rupert because Rupert had attacked Russell and was being a jerk. I think I was kind of blinded by my dislike for Rupert. I wanted to believe he was going home. I was so tired of him and ready for him to go. … There was one red flag for me before we went. Russell came up to me and said, “Wait a minute, I forgot. Who is going to vote for whom? Let's go over it one more time.” And I kind of thought, Russell is always on top of things and he's always strategizing. I thought it was very odd that he was saying that he forgot who was supposed to be voting for who, but I just kind of blew it off. Probably at that point, there wasn't much that I could have done; maybe I could have changed something around. I think I just lost focus for a minute.
What are your thoughts on this episode? Share them in the comments below!
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings