Survivor Nicaragua Cast Revealed
The cast of Survivor: Nicaragua has been revealed and, as reported, it includes legendary football coach Jimmy Johnson.
Hit Television Series, Hosted by Emmy Award-Winner Jeff Probst, Premieres on a New Night, Wednesday, Sept. 15
Twenty castaways will compete in a tribal battle of the ages on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, when the Emmy Award-winning series premieres on a new night, Wednesday, Sept. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
For the last ten years, SURVIVOR has traveled to the farthest corners of the planet and subjected over 300 contestants to the harshest environments. As the next decade of SURVIVOR begins, this new group of strangers will compete on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA. The castaways will be marooned in a land of smoldering volcanoes, wildlife and impenetrable terrain. They will be forced to work together to adapt to their new surroundings, yet compete against each other to the stay in the game or be voted out by their peers. In the end, only one will remain to claim the million-dollar prize and title of Sole Survivor.
These 20 castaways will be divided into two Tribes of 10 comprised of older competitors and younger competitors. The Espada Tribe, made up of individuals over the age of 40, must prove they have the life experience and knowledge that will ultimately help them Outwit and Outlast their younger competitors. The La Flor Tribe, consisting of individuals ages 30 and younger, will have to use their youth and vitality to Outplay and ultimately Outlast their elders.
La Flor Tribe
- Alina Wilson, 23; student/model
- Ben “Benry” Henry, 24; bar owner
- Brenda Lowe, 27; business owner, former Miami Dolphins cheerleader
- Chase Rice, 24; NASCAR jackman/singer
- Judson Birza, 21; student/model/musician
- Kelly Bruno, 25; medical student, amputee triathlete
- Kelly Shinn, 20; student
- Matthew “Sash” Lenahan, 30; luxury broker
- NaOnka Mixon, 27; P.E. teacher
- Shannon Elkins, 30; business owner
- Dan Lembo, 63; property management
- Holly Hoffman, 44; swim coach
- Jane Bright, 56; dog trainer
- Jillian Behm, 43; ER physician
- Jimmy Johnson, 67; retired NFL coach/TV sports broadcaster
- Jimmy Tarantino, 48; fisherman/government seafood inspector
- Marty Piombo, 48; wine industry executive
- Tyrone Davis, 42; fire captain
- Wendy Jo DeSmidt-Kohlhoff, 48; retired army officer
- Yve Rojas, 41; stay-at-home mom
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings