Louisville Woman Competes On ‘Survivor’
A Louisville woman will try to “outwit, outplay and outlast” 15 other castaways on the 18th season of “Survivor.”
Sandy Burgin traveled to several audition sites and spent several nights outside to be the first through the doors, hoping to get the attention of the casting directors.
Her family said competing on the hit CBS reality show fulfills a longtime dream for Burgin.
Burgin, 53, is the oldest competitor on “Survivor: Tocantins.” The professional school bus driver described herself as a “fearless woman” in her biography for the show.
Leave a comment
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty