Louisville Woman Competes On ‘Survivor’
A Louisville woman will try to “outwit, outplay and outlast” 15 other castaways on the 18th season of “Survivor.”
Sandy Burgin traveled to several audition sites and spent several nights outside to be the first through the doors, hoping to get the attention of the casting directors.
Her family said competing on the hit CBS reality show fulfills a longtime dream for Burgin.
Burgin, 53, is the oldest competitor on “Survivor: Tocantins.” The professional school bus driver described herself as a “fearless woman” in her biography for the show.
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13