Louisville Woman Competes On ‘Survivor’
A Louisville woman will try to “outwit, outplay and outlast” 15 other castaways on the 18th season of “Survivor.”
Sandy Burgin traveled to several audition sites and spent several nights outside to be the first through the doors, hoping to get the attention of the casting directors.
Her family said competing on the hit CBS reality show fulfills a longtime dream for Burgin.
Burgin, 53, is the oldest competitor on “Survivor: Tocantins.” The professional school bus driver described herself as a “fearless woman” in her biography for the show.
Leave a comment
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four