Louisville Woman Competes On ‘Survivor’
A Louisville woman will try to “outwit, outplay and outlast” 15 other castaways on the 18th season of “Survivor.”
Sandy Burgin traveled to several audition sites and spent several nights outside to be the first through the doors, hoping to get the attention of the casting directors.
Her family said competing on the hit CBS reality show fulfills a longtime dream for Burgin.
Burgin, 53, is the oldest competitor on “Survivor: Tocantins.” The professional school bus driver described herself as a “fearless woman” in her biography for the show.
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings