Debra Beebe, an Auburn middle school principal, is in the cast of “Survivor”
Debra Beebe, an Auburn middle school principal, is among the 16 castaways who will compete for the $1 million grand prize on “Survivor: Tocantins — The Brazilian Highlands.” The 18th installment of the Emmy Award-winning series premieres at 8 p.m. Feb. 12 on CBS. Locally, it can be seen on WRBL-TV 3.
Beebe, 46, is a self-described people person, and married mom of five, who believes that her natural leadership abilities and tactful problem-solving skills will contribute to her success on “Survivor.” She’s also known as “Bubbles,” and feels that her enthusiastic and energetic personality, in addition to her take-charge attitude, will erase any doubts about her ability to succeed in this game.
SEE ALSO: EIU alumna to be on ‘Survivor’ (
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13