Debra Beebe, an Auburn middle school principal, is in the cast of “Survivor”
Debra Beebe, an Auburn middle school principal, is among the 16 castaways who will compete for the $1 million grand prize on “Survivor: Tocantins — The Brazilian Highlands.” The 18th installment of the Emmy Award-winning series premieres at 8 p.m. Feb. 12 on CBS. Locally, it can be seen on WRBL-TV 3.
Beebe, 46, is a self-described people person, and married mom of five, who believes that her natural leadership abilities and tactful problem-solving skills will contribute to her success on “Survivor.” She’s also known as “Bubbles,” and feels that her enthusiastic and energetic personality, in addition to her take-charge attitude, will erase any doubts about her ability to succeed in this game.
SEE ALSO: EIU alumna to be on ‘Survivor’ (
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty