Debra Beebe, an Auburn middle school principal, is in the cast of “Survivor”
Debra Beebe, an Auburn middle school principal, is among the 16 castaways who will compete for the $1 million grand prize on “Survivor: Tocantins — The Brazilian Highlands.” The 18th installment of the Emmy Award-winning series premieres at 8 p.m. Feb. 12 on CBS. Locally, it can be seen on WRBL-TV 3.
Beebe, 46, is a self-described people person, and married mom of five, who believes that her natural leadership abilities and tactful problem-solving skills will contribute to her success on “Survivor.” She’s also known as “Bubbles,” and feels that her enthusiastic and energetic personality, in addition to her take-charge attitude, will erase any doubts about her ability to succeed in this game.
SEE ALSO: EIU alumna to be on ‘Survivor’ (
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11