AND THEN BEN: Flip Quip Lands Jury Trip
“Not Sure Where I Stand” Caught in between two three-person alliances, Sash weighs his options and leans toward Chase, Jane, and Holly – but when Chase backs out of a promise to take Sash along after Reward Challenge victory, it gives Sash an opportunity to hear the other alliance’s plans. And when Ben demonstrates his threat in challenges and offers to turn on Fabio, he seals his own fate.
What are your thoughts on this episode? Share them in the comments below!
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings