AND THEN BEN: Flip Quip Lands Jury Trip
“Not Sure Where I Stand” Caught in between two three-person alliances, Sash weighs his options and leans toward Chase, Jane, and Holly – but when Chase backs out of a promise to take Sash along after Reward Challenge victory, it gives Sash an opportunity to hear the other alliance’s plans. And when Ben demonstrates his threat in challenges and offers to turn on Fabio, he seals his own fate.
What are your thoughts on this episode? Share them in the comments below!
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13