Rob Mariano, Russell Hantz returning for Survivor: Redemption Island
CBS announced today that two former Survivors, Russell Hantz and “Boston” Rob Mariano, will join the 16 previously announced castaways on SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND when the series returns for its 22nd season, Wednesday, Feb. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Having never been awarded the title of Sole Survivor, Hantz and Mariano return to compete for the one million dollar prize and one last shot at redemption. Each one will join a separate tribe of new castaways at the start of the game, but it’s up to the tribe to decide if they will welcome the knowledge of an experienced veteran, or view these former castaways as a threat in the ultimate battle to outwit, outplay and outlast.
Leave a comment
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12