Former Miss Ohio USA To Compete On ‘Survivor’
A former Miss Ohio USA is vying for a new title: sole “Survivor” on the CBS reality show.
Thirty-one-year-old Dayton native Candace Smith is one of 16 contestants on “Survivor: Tocantins,” the next season of the program set in the Tocantins highlands of Brazil. The episodes begin Feb. 12.
Smith graduated from the University of Dayton and was crowned Miss Ohio USA 2003. Her bio on the CBS Web site boasts that she “lacks fear or inhibition.”
Leave a comment
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12