Former Miss Ohio USA To Compete On ‘Survivor’
A former Miss Ohio USA is vying for a new title: sole “Survivor” on the CBS reality show.
Thirty-one-year-old Dayton native Candace Smith is one of 16 contestants on “Survivor: Tocantins,” the next season of the program set in the Tocantins highlands of Brazil. The episodes begin Feb. 12.
Smith graduated from the University of Dayton and was crowned Miss Ohio USA 2003. Her bio on the CBS Web site boasts that she “lacks fear or inhibition.”
Leave a comment
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings
- REED FREED; ALEC KICKED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episodes 11 & 12
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 10 Power Rankings