Everything comes to a head as Russell’s plans fall into place. But his scheming, lying, and backstabbing prevents him from seeing what he’s doing to the very jury he expects to crown him king, and while Parvati takes her share of shrapnel for aligning with one of the most hated players to ever play the game, Sandra’s charm ends up getting her further than anyone could have imagined.
“Loose Lips Sink Ships” In the aftermath of his move against Danielle, Russell loses confidence in his alliance, compounded by what he perceives as a move against him by Jerri after a Reward Challenge.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings