“All Hell Breaks Loose” The tribes merge and Foa Foa immediately goes into full recovery mode, as Russell begins targeting individual Galu members and revealing his idol to gain their trust. But it’s the stealthy work of Natalie that unites the new tribe to take out an ego that had become to big for its own good.
“Houdini Magic” The Galu men hurry a plan into place to both Russell and still keep their number advantage, pushing Shambo into the tribe chief role. Foa Foa continues their losing ways and starts grasping at straws to rid them of their supposed curse.
“This Is The Man Test” Conditions in Samoa go from bad to worse as contestants battle hunger, dehydration, and cold. Russell S. pushes himself to the brink and his body finally gives out, bringing his game crashing down.
The reward challenge is stopped when one castaway requires emergency medical attention and heavy rain takes its toll on both tribes. Both tribes are forced to be creative in finding ways to weather the elements when a relentless rain storm batters the island. Airs today, October 22, 2009, at 8 PM EST on CBS.
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11