“Walking On Thin Ice” A poor performance in a gross food challenge proves to be Ashley’s undoing, and two days straight of torrential downpours threaten to undo everyone else. Russell S. punishes Shambo for losing a chicken, and Russell H. almost threatens Liz for daring to question him.
Former Survivor: The Amazon castaway Heidi Strobel and her husband, Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels, welcomed their first baby, born during game 2 of the National League Divisional Series, in which Cole was pitching. Cole left the game after receiving a text from Heidi which read, “I’m in the hospital going into labor. Could you please tell Cole as soon as he is done pitching?” in the 5th inning after giving up 4 runs and […]
The tribes participate in a challenge that requires them to eat unusual food items, such as sea-slug guts, and a torrential rainstorm leaves everyone wet and cold. At tribal council, another castaway is voted out of the game. Airs October 15, 2009, on CBS at 8:00 PM EST.
“Hungry For A Win” Shambo continues to dream of a life at Foa Foa, and when a Reward Challenge win nets Galu some chickens, she wastes no time in letting one escape. Erik hunts for the Hidden Immunity Idol, and when Galu is finally forced to Tribal Council, Russell finds his tribe unwilling to follow his lead.
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11