“The Dragon Slayer” The tribes merge, and with Jalapao preparing for the fight of their lives, a change in game plan by Coach and Tyson gives JT and Stephen a new lease on life. Plans are drawn up fast and furious to blindside Brendan and flush out his Idol, but Joe’s infected knee puts a damper on Coach and Tyson’s fun.
A feast brings a welcome surprise for one tribe and foreboding news for the other as the unequal tribes are merged at last! The newly merged tribe begins to scheme immediately as old alliances crumble and new ones begin to form. Who will emerge as the leader of the new tribe? Airs April 9, 2009 at 8 PM EST on CBS.
“One of Those ‘Coach Moments’” JT becomes a third wheel in Taj and Stephen’s alliance after stumbling upon Taj’s Hidden Immunity Idol (which belongs to Stephen). A trip to Exile Island gives Erinn new hope. Joe loses out to Stephen and JT in the Tribal Council vote and makes his new alliance with Erinn that much more crucial.
Former Survivor winner Richard Hatch filed a new request on Tuesday, March 24th in U.S. District Court in Providence, RI to be set free from federal prison immediately on grounds that he is innocent and was represented by “ineffective” lawyers. Hatch is representing himself and is in the midst of a four-year, three-month sentence in West Virginia for tax evasion on the $1 million grand prize he received as winner of Survivor: Borneo.
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12