A natural athlete, Duhm ran cross country and track and played soccer at International Baccalaureate, and now is part of the crew team at University of Florida. That natural athleticism should make the challenges a little easier, but Duhm is not permitted to comment on his actual experiences filming the show. “(Prior to going) I would watch the show and see the little skinny girls and think I can do better,” he said. “Because I […]
Former Survivor: The Australian Outback contestant Elisabeth Hasselbeck announced on The View today that she and husband, former NFL quarterback Tim are expecting their third child. Hasselbeck said the baby is due in August, adding “I’ll try to pop this one out before we leave [on summer hiatus].”
Reality TV guru reality blurred has posted interviews and profiles with several Survivor: Tocantins contestants in which they talk about personality traits, how they plan to play the game, and what they expected when they set out for Survivor: Tocantins.
An article published by Internet gossip site TMZ in February, 2006, reveals that recently announced Survivor: Tocantins contestant Candace Smith was sued by actor Colin Farrell as a co-conspirator in a blackmail case involving a sex video starring Farrell and Smith’s friend Nicole Narin.
- KATIE DID IN — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 12
- VYTAS VETOED, CALEB CROSSED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 11
- LAURA LOPPED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 10
- TINA TOSSED, VYTAS OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 9
- BLEAK GREEKS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 8