A trip to Exile Island opens the door for two castaways as they carry out a carefully planned scheme and a strategic decision made by two crafty castaways causes a rift in the Jalapao tribe. Airs Thursday, March 5 at 8:00 PM on CBS.
“Mama Said There’d Be Days Like This” Things go from good to better for Jalapao, as they develop a winning streak and earn some much needed comfort for camp in the form of pillows, blankets, and a tarp. And while Jalapao is eating well thanks to a little ingenuity with their fishing gear, rice and beans take their toll on Timbira – especially on Jerry.
Okay, on to the episode. I gotta mention it. Another blindside. We’re 2 for 2 and I love it. Candace never saw it coming. I hated losing Candace. She was bound to provide lots of spark around camp. But Candace, you picked a fight with the wrong guy…. You picked on Coach! Nobody picks on Coach. He’s a symphony conductor for crying out loud. He’s a maestro! You don’t mess with maestros! They’re known for […]
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12