“…Sims, 49, of Rock Hill is one of 16 contestants on the popular CBS reality series, which returns for its 18th installment Thursday. He’ll mark 27 years of service in the S.C. National Guard this year, an experience that he says came in handy during taping of the show, set in the Brazilian highlands. “The military teaches us a lot of outdoor survival skills and I’ve developed a skill to relate to anybody,” says Sims, […]
The 18th edition of the reality series begins with 16 castaways being stranded in the harsh interior of Brazil and already divided into two tribes. Before speaking a word to each other, the teams are each forced to eliminate one player from their tribe who will not go on with them to their camp. Airs Thursday, February 12, 8:00 PM on CBS
MSNBC has posted a new article previewing Survivor: Tocantins, talking about some of the already published information concerning how the game begins as well as some information about the geographical area and some interesting notes about contestant interaction which takes place before the game begins.
Posters from the Survivor.com and Survivor Sucks forums have posted information and a photo about Survivor: Tocantins contestant Ben Wade taken after filming. Spoilers after the jump – click through to continue reading.
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12