An article published by Internet gossip site TMZ in February, 2006, reveals that recently announced Survivor: Tocantins contestant Candace Smith was sued by actor Colin Farrell as a co-conspirator in a blackmail case involving a sex video starring Farrell and Smith’s friend Nicole Narin.
“Survivor” star Rupert Boneham surprised students today at Main Street Intermediate School in Norwalk. The reality television star challenged the students to pursue their dreams and never give up. He was brought in as a motivational speaker to charge the students up for the upcoming Ohio Achievement Test.
After 18 seasons of CBS’ reality show Survivor, viewers may expect to see the usual cutthroat scramble for $1 million, but contestant Benjamin Wade of Bolivar said he had a different approach in mind when joining the cast. The women’s soccer coach at Southwest Baptist University and a self-proclaimed “Renaissance Man” set out to compete in Survivor: Tocantins – Brazilian Highlands to prove the game could be played without compromising character. “My stance was integrity […]
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12