“The Good Guys Should Win in the End” After nearly making a game-killing deal with Kenny, Bob takes a personal confession from Sugar to heart, renegotiates with Kenny, and shifts alliances along with Sugar – who plays her Hidden Immunity Idol in an unexpected way.
What you’re seeing is a lot of luck of the game. These people are not any smarter than what you’re watching.
Bob’s second attempt at a fake Immunity Idol play may have fallen flat and given him a temporary setback, but even with his last ally Corinne gone he’s still in the game and can definitely pull out a win. And depending on a number of factors that he may or may not control, Kenny might be a dead duck.
Here’s my take on the loved ones episode. You either love these episodes or you have no heart. There’s no middle ground. I don’t care if you’re a guy or a chick, young or old. You either have a spot inside you that gets touched when you see love or…well…you’re Dexter Morgan. Anyone? Anyone? It’s my new favorite show. Sorry, Mary Louise Parker. You never called back. I’m moving on.
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12