I don’t know who should win the acting award, but both Bob and Kenny gave stellar performances. I don’t believe Bob was sorry for one second. He is playing the game. Just like Kenny. On the other hand, Kenny’s sad “poor me” performance was so understated, so restrained that it almost warrants a spot at the final tribal council. Bob was never going to give him the necklace, but damn, I do appreciate Kenny’s bravado. […]
“The Good Guys Should Win in the End” After nearly making a game-killing deal with Kenny, Bob takes a personal confession from Sugar to heart, renegotiates with Kenny, and shifts alliances along with Sugar – who plays her Hidden Immunity Idol in an unexpected way.
What you’re seeing is a lot of luck of the game. These people are not any smarter than what you’re watching.
Bob’s second attempt at a fake Immunity Idol play may have fallen flat and given him a temporary setback, but even with his last ally Corinne gone he’s still in the game and can definitely pull out a win. And depending on a number of factors that he may or may not control, Kenny might be a dead duck.
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings