“This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3…” In a surprise 3-person finale, Yul’s strategy beats out Ozzy’s physical prowess to win Survivor: Cook Islands.
“I Have the Advantage for Once” With Jonathan out of the way, the Aitu alliance turns toward eliminating the rest of their competition – but not before considering whether or not it was time to blow themselves up first.
“Arranging a Hit” With the boot order seemingly set, Adam and Parvati recognize the need to start playing the game and lobby old Aitu to not let Jonathan get any further in the game. When a family visit-slash-Reward Challenge visit is won by Parvati and Jonathan is sent to Exile Island, the leftover Raros get ready to pounce.
“You’re A Rat!” After Jonathan cleans house in the Survivor auction, tribal tensions run to an all-time high as remaining Raro alliance does anything they can to get him out of the game as soon as possible – with each member going head to head with him, and even Yul is threatened with lost Final 2 votes if he doesn’t get rid of him.
- LESS WES — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 10
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8