Two episodes in and Jeff has already declared that Salani is off to one of the worst starts in Survivor history. Even asked in Tribal Coucil what they needed to do, no one could come up with anything more than a witless canned response that didn’t answer the question. They are fighting, they suck at challenges, and they are a complete disaster. So what – if anything – can Salani do to get it together? […]
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: One World Episode 2: “Total Dysfunction”. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: One World Episode 1: “Two Tribes, One Camp, No Rules”. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
CBS has revealed the cast of the 24th season of Survivor – Survivor: One World – premiering February 15. The tribes – Salani and Manono – are split by gender (first seen in Survivor: The Amazon) and for the first time, both tribes will be living in the same camp. Notable for this season – the first little person in Survivor history, an ex-wife of a former NFL player, no previous players returning, and no Redemption Island […]
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11