“Company Will Be Arriving” – The tribes merge to form Libertad. NaOnka is fed up after not getting any food and hides flour and cooking supplies. Jane and Fabio win double individual immunity, and Jane, Marty, and Alina all make hard pitches for the vote. Marty stirs things up by claiming he would vote for Jane in a final vote.
“What Goes Around, Comes Around” – When La Flor loses another Immunity Challenge, Sash presents Marty with the option of handing over the idol to stay in the game. Faced with either playing it and losing it, or using it to stay further, Marty relents, and A Freudian slip on Sash at Tribal Council reveals he might not be expecting to be able to trust his alliance much longer. Jane works hard to prove her […]
“Worst Case Scenario” — Voting strategies on both tribes are thrown into flux when Dan contemplates quitting and Jill wins individual immunity leading up to a double Tribal Council. Marty uses chess (or is it tennis?) to make his move while the rest of La Flor plots around his Hidden Immunity Idol, including some crafty last-minute maneuvering at Tribal Council by Brenda.
“Turf Wars” — Just as tribal leaders Marty, Brenda, & NaOnka start to get comfortable with their plans in the game, an unexpected tribe switch throws a wrench in everyone’s plans – and gives new life to players like Holly and Jane. But as the new younger members arrive at Espada, they find things that will take some getting used to — strict guidelines and a losing atmosphere.
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 87 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings
- JULIE THROUGH — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 7