Since being voted off, Ben has revealed that he made a fake Immunity Idol which was found by Shambo and not shown on the show. I made a fake immunity idol. It was really awesome. I killed a chicken with my bare hands and I took its wings and made this necklace that has this big seashell that Russell found — he and I were in it together — and put it back where the […]
“It’s Called A Russell Seed” Shambo is on the outs with Galu but gets a reprieve when Russell S. sends her to Foa Foa. Russell H. continues running the show at Foa Foa, but when his need to keep Ben around runs afoul of the rest of the tribe’s plans, he’s forced to adapt.
“Taking Candy From A Baby” The old folks of Foa Foa fight in vain but both end up going home, while a new twist takesYasmin to Foa Foa to observe and report – but things get testy between she and Ben over Ben’s behavior in the Immunity Challenge while he gets under the skin of his own tribe.
“The Puppet Master” Survivor: Samoa kicks off as 20 castaways are split into two tribes and told to elect a leader without having talked to each other, and one man is bound and determined to destroy the game and rule over the ruins.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings