“I Trust You But I Trust Me More” JT continues to dominate in Immunity Challenges and, with Stephen, comes to a crossroads in their alliance with Taj. And once they achieve their dream of a Final 2 together, dirty laundry is aired at the final Tribral Council which tests the limits of their alliance – and their friendship.
“The Biggest Fraud in the Game” With Joe out of the game, Tyson and Coach’s plan to slay Brendan the dragon goes full swing, but Brendan has a trick of his own up his sleeve, putting the Secret Alliance into play – causing Stephen and JT to carefully consider their options.
“The Dragon Slayer” The tribes merge, and with Jalapao preparing for the fight of their lives, a change in game plan by Coach and Tyson gives JT and Stephen a new lease on life. Plans are drawn up fast and furious to blindside Brendan and flush out his Idol, but Joe’s infected knee puts a damper on Coach and Tyson’s fun.
“Mama Said There’d Be Days Like This” Things go from good to better for Jalapao, as they develop a winning streak and earn some much needed comfort for camp in the form of pillows, blankets, and a tarp. And while Jalapao is eating well thanks to a little ingenuity with their fishing gear, rice and beans take their toll on Timbira – especially on Jerry.
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13