For the second time in its 22 seasons, “Survivor” has an on-air marriage proposal to celebrate. California defense attorney David Murphy, who was ousted midway through “Survivor: Redemption Island” to become the first member of the jury, proposed to Carolina Eastwood, a veteran of “Survivor: Tocantins,” at Sunday’s live reunion show in New York.
“Let’s Get Rid of the Weak Players Before We Even Start” The importance of first impressions is stressed by an impromptu Tribal Council, and when Sandy and Sierra get voted onto helicopters on a fast track to camp, each does what she can to get back in her tribe’s good graces – and both succeed.
Reality TV guru reality blurred has posted interviews and profiles with several Survivor: Tocantins contestants in which they talk about personality traits, how they plan to play the game, and what they expected when they set out for Survivor: Tocantins.
18th Installment of the Hit Television Series Premieres in High-Definition on Thursday, Feb. 12 CBS today announced the 16 castaways who will compete on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS — THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, when the 18th installment of the Emmy Award-winning series premieres Thursday, Feb. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
- QUEEN MORGAN DETHRONED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 7
- COPS AND CHAOS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 6
- LINDSEY LETS GO; ALEXIS AXED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 5
- CLIFF WHIFFS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 4
- SEE YA, J’TIA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 3