“Tonight, We Make Our Move” The tribes find notices that each camp contains a Hidden Immunity Idol, and while the Villains agree to avoid the curse the idol would bring, the Heroes tear the island apart. When Tom finds it, he and Colby are able to set a plan in motion to realign the tribe’s alliances.
“It’s Getting the Best of Me” Boston Rob overworks himself into an epiphany and takes full charge of the Villains, but the real show is at Heroes camp when James blows up at Stephenie for not following JT’s orders during the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, putting Tom and Colby in jeopardy.
“Slay Everyone, Trust No One” – 20 repeats, rejects, and reprobates are dumped in the middle of Samoa in a sad attempt to either extend their 15 minutes of fame or prove they aren’t as pathetic as they were the first (or second) time around. In the process, they manage to put on a pretty good show.
NEW YORK, Feb. 9 – Ten castaways from “Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains” will present the Top Ten List on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Wednesday, Feb. 10 11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT on the CBS Television Network. The 10 castaways presenting the Top Ten List are: Rupert Boneham, Colby Donaldson, Cirie Fields, Russell Hantz, Jerri Manthey, Robert Mariano, Parvati Shallow, James “JT” Thomas Jr., Stephenie LaGrossa and Tom Westman. The 20th installment of the Emmy […]
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11