“Going Down In Flames” The long-awaited merge finally happens and Russell’s staunchest supporter, J.T., ignores warnings by Rupert and Sandra that could save him and the Heroes. And after ridiculing J.T. for handing his Idol to a villain, Russell turns around and surrenders the Idol to one of the biggest villains to ever play the game, and Parvati takes control of the game.
“Survivor History” The Villains break their challenge loss streak and win a huge dinner, and Russell encourages the Heroes’ erroneous assumption that he is on the outs from a powerful all-girls alliance, prompting J.T. to plan and execute an incredible plan to arm Russell with his Hidden Immunity Idol and vote out Parvati, much to the amusement of Russell’s alliance.
“I’m Not A Good Villain” Russell’s gifting of the Hidden Immunity Idol to Parvati draws a clear line in the sand for the Villains, strengthening his alliance with Parvati and causing Jerri and Coach to second guess Rob. Colby realizes that after the Heroes kept him in favor of James that he has a lot to prove – and their gamble pays off big.
“Banana Etiquette” A double Tribal Council follows individual Immunity Challenge, where Candice’s win puts a target on Colby’s back. But the unsure Heroes make an over-confident James prove that he’s healthy enough to stay. And when Russell and Rob jockey for position in the tribe, Russell pulls out another surprise from his bag of tricks.
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty