During the Survivor: One World finale, CBS announced the upcoming 25th season of Survivor, titled Survivor: The Philippines (or Survivor: Philippines) It was announced that 24 contestants would be split into 3 tribes, including 3 players who had been medically evacuated and would be given another chance.
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: One World Episode 6 — “Thanks for the Souvenir” – who won the challenges, who was voted of, who played well, and who is on the outs. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
Last night’s episode of Survivor: One World featured a tribe switch which mixed up the men and women, breaking up alliances and changing up the game. As with any switch, some players were affected positively, and some negatively. Here are the players whose games were affected the most.
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: One World Episode 5: “A Bunch Of Idiots” – who won the challenges, who was voted of, who played well, and who is on the outs. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four