Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: One World Episode 4: “Bum-Puzzled”. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
It hardly takes three episodes to determine who the most annoying players are in Survivor: One World, but here are three characters that are putting themselves in danger with their off-putting personalities.
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: One World Episode 3: “One World Is Out the Window”. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
Two episodes in and Jeff has already declared that Salani is off to one of the worst starts in Survivor history. Even asked in Tribal Coucil what they needed to do, no one could come up with anything more than a witless canned response that didn’t answer the question. They are fighting, they suck at challenges, and they are a complete disaster. So what – if anything – can Salani do to get it together? […]
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty