2004 Olympic gold medal relay team member and former castaway from Survivor: Gabon Crystal Cox has admitted to steroid use and accepted a 4-year ban from the sport, through 2014, and forfeiture of results from 2001 through 2004. She is also likely to lose her gold medal.
“Say Goodbye to Gabon” Bob continues his challenge domination, but when he comes up short at the final Immunity Challenge, Susie steps up – forcing Sugar to go back on her word in order to keep her father figure in the game…a decision that would ultimately net Bob a million dollars.
The challenges are not devised for everyday things that people do. They were hard as hell. For a person who’s been in tip-top shape, those challenges were hard. So I threw my physicality out the window and [decided to] play a social game.
“The Good Guys Should Win in the End” After nearly making a game-killing deal with Kenny, Bob takes a personal confession from Sugar to heart, renegotiates with Kenny, and shifts alliances along with Sugar – who plays her Hidden Immunity Idol in an unexpected way.
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13