“Stuck In The Middle” — Holly and Benry lay the foundation for a new alliance, and the alliance of self-proclaimed king of the game Brenda falls to pieces after Naonka deflects, with even close friends Chase and Sash casting votes her way. While half the tribe celebrates reward by volcano surfing, the rest return to camp to find it has been virtually burned down, leaving them with meager supplies and barely any food.
“Running The Camp” – Back against the wall, Marty concocts a plan to flush out NaOnka’s Hidden Immunity Idol and vote off Jane. But the self-proclaimed leaders in the game – Brenda and Sash – would have to play along for it to work. The castaways are randomly split into teams of men vs. women for a group reward challenge, and when Chase is forced to sit out, he chooses to back the women. Lack […]
“Company Will Be Arriving” – The tribes merge to form Libertad. NaOnka is fed up after not getting any food and hides flour and cooking supplies. Jane and Fabio win double individual immunity, and Jane, Marty, and Alina all make hard pitches for the vote. Marty stirs things up by claiming he would vote for Jane in a final vote.
“What Goes Around, Comes Around” – When La Flor loses another Immunity Challenge, Sash presents Marty with the option of handing over the idol to stay in the game. Faced with either playing it and losing it, or using it to stay further, Marty relents, and A Freudian slip on Sash at Tribal Council reveals he might not be expecting to be able to trust his alliance much longer. Jane works hard to prove her […]
- KATIE DID IN — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 12
- VYTAS VETOED, CALEB CROSSED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 11
- LAURA LOPPED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 10
- TINA TOSSED, VYTAS OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 9
- BLEAK GREEKS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 8