“Worst Case Scenario” — Voting strategies on both tribes are thrown into flux when Dan contemplates quitting and Jill wins individual immunity leading up to a double Tribal Council. Marty uses chess (or is it tennis?) to make his move while the rest of La Flor plots around his Hidden Immunity Idol, including some crafty last-minute maneuvering at Tribal Council by Brenda.
“Turf Wars” — Just as tribal leaders Marty, Brenda, & NaOnka start to get comfortable with their plans in the game, an unexpected tribe switch throws a wrench in everyone’s plans – and gives new life to players like Holly and Jane. But as the new younger members arrive at Espada, they find things that will take some getting used to — strict guidelines and a losing atmosphere.
“Pulling The Trigger” — Espada adjusts to life without Coach Jimmy Johnson, with Marty acting as kingmaker and king, and Jimmy T.’s protests grow a little too loud for the rest of the tribe. Brenda hands NayOnka the Hidden Immunity Idol on a silver platter, which only serves to emblazon the bully lording over Kelly.
“Glitter in Their Eyes” After suffering another challenge loss, Espada looks to their leadership for change – led by Marty and Jimmy T., who haven’t been happy with how anointed leader Jimmy Johnson has been coaching. A challenge win by La Flor includes a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol, and NaOnka pulls no punches in wrestling it away from Kelly B.
- LESS WES — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 10
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8