“Damage Control” – A double boot sees Monica and Dave gone and shrinks old Galu’s numbers even further, but as Foa Foa begins to feel comfortable with their control of the game, Jaison and Mick start to rethink their alliance with Russell – possibly giving new life to Brett.
“Off With Their Heads!” A Survivor auction makes big winners out of Mick, Natalie, Jaison, and John…but when John can’t turn his purchased Hidden Immunity Idol clue into an idol in his hands, Russell takes advantage for yet another blindside vote – possibly alienating Shambo in the process.
“The Day of Reckoning” Galu members try to regroup following Russell’s shocking Tribal Council, but plans to try and outwit Russell prove fruitless once he finds yet another Hidden Immunity Idol and manages to turn yet another Galu against his former alliance.
“Hungry For A Win” Shambo continues to dream of a life at Foa Foa, and when a Reward Challenge win nets Galu some chickens, she wastes no time in letting one escape. Erik hunts for the Hidden Immunity Idol, and when Galu is finally forced to Tribal Council, Russell finds his tribe unwilling to follow his lead.
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings