For the second time in its 22 seasons, “Survivor” has an on-air marriage proposal to celebrate. California defense attorney David Murphy, who was ousted midway through “Survivor: Redemption Island” to become the first member of the jury, proposed to Carolina Eastwood, a veteran of “Survivor: Tocantins,” at Sunday’s live reunion show in New York.
“Rice Wars” — Tensions between Phillip and members of old Zapatera reach a boiling point when Steve doesn’t allow Omatepe to store their contaminated rice in their rice bin, and suddenly turns things into a racial issue. Matt and Mike defeat David in a 3-way Redemption Island challenge and David becomes the first jury member, while Julie becomes the next challenger at Redemption Island.
“The Buddy System” — Rob cements his control over his alliance as the former Zapatera can only watch with admiration and frustration at the level of command he holds in the game. Phillip does his best to get under the skin of former Zapatera members and continues to exhibit bizarre behavior, but, for the first time reveals a method to his madness.
“This Game Respects Big Moves” — After dominating Redemption Island, Matt is placed back into the game for the merge and the tribes unite as Murlonio – another inside joke by Rob. When old Zapatera approaches Matt to join them he concocts a grand scheme with Andrea to take them out along with Rob – but nobility wins and he abandons his plans. However, he admits the plan to Rob, who decides to take him […]
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings