“The Dragon Slayer” The tribes merge, and with Jalapao preparing for the fight of their lives, a change in game plan by Coach and Tyson gives JT and Stephen a new lease on life. Plans are drawn up fast and furious to blindside Brendan and flush out his Idol, but Joe’s infected knee puts a damper on Coach and Tyson’s fun.
“You’re Going To Want That Tooth” The Secret Alliance further solidifies their power base and their pact, strengthened by Taj’s discovery of the Hidden Immunity Idol, but when Stephen is put in charge of the Idol he begins to have second thoughts. Spencer harbors a secret fearing it would jeopardize his place in the game, but in the end it’s his poor challenge play that does him in.
Reality TV guru reality blurred has posted interviews and profiles with several Survivor: Tocantins contestants in which they talk about personality traits, how they plan to play the game, and what they expected when they set out for Survivor: Tocantins.
Debra Beebe, an Auburn middle school principal, is among the 16 castaways who will compete for the $1 million grand prize on “Survivor: Tocantins — The Brazilian Highlands.” The 18th installment of the Emmy Award-winning series premieres at 8 p.m. Feb. 12 on CBS. Locally, it can be seen on WRBL-TV 3. Beebe, 46, is a self-described people person, and married mom of five, who believes that her natural leadership abilities and tactful problem-solving skills […]
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings