“Houdini Magic” The Galu men hurry a plan into place to both Russell and still keep their number advantage, pushing Shambo into the tribe chief role. Foa Foa continues their losing ways and starts grasping at straws to rid them of their supposed curse.
“This Is The Man Test” Conditions in Samoa go from bad to worse as contestants battle hunger, dehydration, and cold. Russell S. pushes himself to the brink and his body finally gives out, bringing his game crashing down.
“Walking On Thin Ice” A poor performance in a gross food challenge proves to be Ashley’s undoing, and two days straight of torrential downpours threaten to undo everyone else. Russell S. punishes Shambo for losing a chicken, and Russell H. almost threatens Liz for daring to question him.
“It’s Called A Russell Seed” Shambo is on the outs with Galu but gets a reprieve when Russell S. sends her to Foa Foa. Russell H. continues running the show at Foa Foa, but when his need to keep Ben around runs afoul of the rest of the tribe’s plans, he’s forced to adapt.
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13