“The Game Ain’t Over” With a plan of action in place, the last remnants of Foa Foa do everything in their power to get rid of Brett in order to have a shot at the final vote – and fail, causing the need to vote off one of their own. When Brett finally falls, Russell basks in assured victory – but finds himself before a jury that prefers the charmer to the snake.
“All Hell Breaks Loose” The tribes merge and Foa Foa immediately goes into full recovery mode, as Russell begins targeting individual Galu members and revealing his idol to gain their trust. But it’s the stealthy work of Natalie that unites the new tribe to take out an ego that had become to big for its own good.
“This Is The Man Test” Conditions in Samoa go from bad to worse as contestants battle hunger, dehydration, and cold. Russell S. pushes himself to the brink and his body finally gives out, bringing his game crashing down.
“Hungry For A Win” Shambo continues to dream of a life at Foa Foa, and when a Reward Challenge win nets Galu some chickens, she wastes no time in letting one escape. Erik hunts for the Hidden Immunity Idol, and when Galu is finally forced to Tribal Council, Russell finds his tribe unwilling to follow his lead.
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11