The Chicago Sun-Times has revealed “8 Secrets of Survivor”; an interesting – and, some might say, incriminating – detail of what goes on behind the scenes in both casting and production. Besides the obvious notes that the castaways are sometimes chosen to fill a role or are contacted by producers rather than sending in audition tapes, a couple of tidbits emerged that seem to have an impact on the integrity of the show.
“I Trust You But I Trust Me More” JT continues to dominate in Immunity Challenges and, with Stephen, comes to a crossroads in their alliance with Taj. And once they achieve their dream of a Final 2 together, dirty laundry is aired at the final Tribral Council which tests the limits of their alliance – and their friendship.
“The Martyr Approach” After discovering what he thought was his last ally had tried to betray him, a grateful Coach vows to stick with Stephen and JT. But when JT sends him to Exile Island, Coach uses the opportunity to mentally prepare for a must-win Immunity Challenge and, according to Erinn, earn some pity points along the way.
“The Ultimate Sacrifice” JT and Stephen’s apparent control of the game becomes even more pronounced as Coach and Debbie each make pitches for the upcoming vote, with Debbie offering to give up a potential immunity in exchange for a trip to the final three. Taj wins a visit from her husband and accepts an arrangement so that everyone gets a visit from family.
- KATIE DID IN — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 12
- VYTAS VETOED, CALEB CROSSED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 11
- LAURA LOPPED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 10
- TINA TOSSED, VYTAS OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 9
- BLEAK GREEKS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 8